Privacy Statement of Bangalo Grupp OÜ
In this privacy statement, we describe which personal data are processed by Bangalo Grupp OÜ and how it is processed when you sign a contract with us, use our service, visit Nordic-Bungalow’s online shops, participate in our campaigns or contact us.
The chief processor of the personal data is Bangalo Grupp OÜ (Põhja puiestee 21C, Tallinn 10414, registry code: 14388901).
Bangalo Grupp OÜ processes personal data in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
Bangalo Grupp OÜ collects personal data for legitimate purposes and will not process these data in a manner inconsistent with such purposes at any later date.
Bangalo Grupp OÜ processes personal data in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Bangalo Grupp OÜ undertakes to ensure that the data collected are relevant, significant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose of the processing.
Bangalo Grupp OÜ undertakes to ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate for the purpose of the processing will be deleted or immediately corrected.
Bangalo Grupp OÜ undertakes to ensure that any information and messages concerning personal data processing are available, comprehensible as well as simply and clearly formulated.
Which personal data do we collect?
- Your first name and family name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Information on the products and services you have purchased
- Your payment details
- Your user account details in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop (user name, password, first name and family name, phone number, e-mail address, transaction history, wish list products).
How do we collect your personal data?
As a rule, you send us your personal data. This may occur when you check out an order in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop and sign a contract, create a user account in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop, participate in our campaigns or contact us.
The purpose of processing of your personal data
Bangalo Grupp OÜ processes your personal data in order to:
- enter into contracts with you
- perform duties arising from the contract signed with you
- provide access to your user account in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop
- keep the personal data confidential
- settle any payments with you
- send you promotional information (only with your consent and you have the right to opt out at any time)
- perform our legal obligations (e.g. accounting)
We use the information automatically collected from visits to Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop to:
- develop and customise Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop
- identify and solve any technical issues
- provide user statistics
- achieve any other goals aimed at improving our business.
Who do we forward your personal data to?
- The subcontractors that we use in the provision of services (e.g. the company installing your house)
- Persons or institutions who need the data to perform the contract between you and Bangalo Grupp OÜ (e.g. payment and credit institutions and logistics companies)
- Persons to whom the forwarding of personal data is required under the law (e.g. supervisory agencies)
- Persons who need such data to protect our interests (e.g. identify or investigate fraud)
How long do we retain your personal data?
We retain your personal data until required legally (e.g. under the Accounting Act).
When your user account is deleted from Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop, your personal data will immediately be deleted.
How do we protect your personal data?
We aim to protect the personal data entrusted to Bangalo Grupp OÜ against loss, misuse or unauthorised access and we take this responsibility seriously. Bangalo Grupp OÜ uses various security technologies and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data. For example, we implement access control, use firewalls and secure servers and encrypt certain types of data, such as financial information and other personal data.
Our employees are subject to data confidentiality and protection requirements and liable for the performance of such requirements.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
The right to access your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data held by Bangalo Grupp OÜ at any time. You also have the right to receive information on the purpose of data processing and the retention periods. The data can be accessed through the user account in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop or by e-mail. To do this, you need to identify yourself as required and submit an application to us.
The right to rectify your personal data
If, when accessing your personal data, you discover any incorrect data, or your personal data have changed, you can always make a correction in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop or by e-mail after identifying yourself as required and submitting an application to us.
The right to be forgotten
In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. This applies, above all, to the processing of your data based on your consent (e.g. direct marketing). However, it is often not possible to fully delete your personal data because we use the data for other purposes as well. Therefore, the deletion of such data before the prescribed time is not allowed due to contractual or legal provisions.
The right to object
You have the right file an objection related to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests. If you object, we will consider your legitimate interests and, if possible, cease such processing.
This right cannot be exercised in a situation where we need to establish, file or defend a legal claim (e.g. we maintain that you have breached the contract, and therefore, we need to turn to the courts or other law enforcement authorities to defend our rights).
The rite to contact Bangalo Grupp OÜ, a supervisory agency or the court
If you need additional information on the use of your personal data or any assistance in exercising your rights in Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop, you can contact our customer service at email@example.com.
You can always contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate or the court to protect your privacy rights and personal data. The Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate is a national institution which can be contacted for consultation or assistance in regard to personal data protection issues.
- Technical cookies are needed to enable the user to navigate on the website and use the functions of the site.
- Analytical cookies collect information on how the website is used. For example, which websites are used the most and whether the users got any error messages from the sites. These cookies do not collect information that would enable the direct identification of the user of the website. However, the analytical monitoring of computer use might lead to the indirect identification of the user.
- Session cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (e.g. name, language or region). These cookies are used by websites to identify the user logged in, for example (on an internet banking website); the users can authenticate themselves during consecutive visits to websites and access content such as account balance, transactions, etc. Generally, session cookies are temporary cookies.
- Advertising cookies are used by websites to display promotions targeted at the interests of the user. These cookies control the number of times a user sees a specific advertisement and help track the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
- Multimedia cookies store the technical information required to display video or audio materials, such as image quality, network speed and cache parameters. These multimedia cookies are generally known as flash cookies because Adobe Flash is the most used web video technology today. As multimedia is generally displayed temporarily, these cookies expire at the end of the session.
- Social plug-in cookies for content sharing. Various social networks provide social plug-in modules which can be applied in the service logic of the website by the website administrators. These modules help the users of social networks share the content they like with their friends. These plug-ins store the cookies in the user’s end device and have access to them so that the social network can identify its members interacting with such plug-ins.
Cookie restriction or disabling
The user can apply measures to avoid cookie storage in their computer. To do this, the privacy settings of the web browser must be changed. Disabling all cookies may help protect the user’s privacy but may also disable some website functions.
The user can start by blocking the use of all cookies in the web browser and based on his/her subsequent user experience, allow cookies only for the websites he/she trusts.
The following links provide instructions on how to set up most web browsers with respect to cookies and security settings:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Changes to the privacy notice
Bangalo Grupp OÜ has the right to update its personal data processing principles and this privacy statement unilaterally at any time by notifying you thereof through Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop at least 2 weeks in advance. If you do not accept the updates to the privacy statement, you should stop sending us your personal data. If you continue sending us your personal data after the updated privacy statement enters into force, you are considered to have accepted the updated privacy statement.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this privacy statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact us through Nordic-Bungalow’s online shop or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org