A convenient garden room
Albert 44 is a ~16 m² garden room dedicated to small-sized gardens.
Its slightly sloped-roof will enable precipitation to run along down to the ground. Thus preventing any risk of humidity to remain on the top of the bungalow.
The shape of the roof is not only practical, but also distinctive from the regular mass-production of cabins. It will surely add to your garden a special look and feel.
Especially when you will have customised it with your own colours.
Note also that this model provides quality in terms of wall-thickness. 44 mm width profile logs are indeed ready to face any type of weather in the long run.
Swiss-knife or nothing
We believe you can use this garden studio in many different ways.
- As an accommodation space for weekend guests
- As a gaming room for children
- As a storage room (you can finally leave the garage to car-only related items!)
- As a home-office, with a lot of natural light shining through its 5 glazed windows and door. For your own good!
- Work-wise, you can also start a new business in there with your new workshop. No construction permit needed, and it might be part of your success!
All options considered, you might even want to take the best out of this garden studio by mixing its functions. How about a desk on one side and your workshop’s gear on the other? Or a lounge area?
Note that mixing would feel natural as the garden room itself marks a separation at 2/5 of the surface area, with logs pointing out.
And if after considering this model, you feel like this isn’t quite the garden room you’re looking for, make sure to have a look at all our range of vintage-styled houses.
Or maybe your garden could fall for another style?
Rest assured, as you are given many different ones to choose from.
Still not convinced? Feel free to submit your idea to us!
We’ll be more than happy to help you realise it, and liven up that special place on your land. For your own special garden room.